Zombies Chronicles released today 16th 2017 on PlayStation 4.It will be out for xbox one and pc on june the 16th.
I have pre ordered this Call of duty black ops 3 zombies DLC 5 & i was looking forward to play these 8 remastered maps. Those were only available on PlayStation 3, xBox 360 and PC . After watching jason`s interview where he mentioned that remastered maps really remastered made me pre order the DLC 5 . My favorite map in this DLC was Kino Der Toten . After Playing all day today i was truly disappointed with the results . Stage area have been darkened where you dont even see zombies coming . however new gumball makes easy to locate them, Once new gumball activated zombies approaching you changes in to 3d colors and makes it easy to locate them.
Zombies chronicles xbox One & PC Release Date?
Call of duty Zombies Chronicles will be available to download for PC and xbox one june 16th. you can Pre order DLC 5.
The Good 🙂
I have tried few maps but as mentioned kino is my favorite so didn’t spent much time on other maps . Graphic overall is improved. Gumball machines are available also random perks machines available aswell. Every Round First Gumball is free, each Additional will cost on points. Mystery box have a big choice of guns. Latest guns those were introduced in later COD . New Gumballs are one of the best so far.
The Bad 🙁
I have list of the bad but i dont want to disappoint hardcore zombie fans. So below is the list which am sharing after my first day`s experience.
- 15 Gb is space required to download all the maps and if you have poor internet then be ready.
- Mystery box doesn’t give you wonder weapons for at least 3 to 4 spawns & one some occasions at the first try.
- Some map areas had been darken Specially kino`s stage area.
- Rounds are fast but after round 20 simple weapons no effect on zombies.
- Pack punched non wonder weapon also doesn’t have much effect on zombies.
- Lots and lots of Useless assault riffles.
- First gumball is free but second will cost you points and higher cost will increase in each round. New feature but annoying.
- If latest assault riffles are added in old maps then why not latest wonder weapons for those maps?
Above article is a personal opinion of the writer . Its doesnt reflect or nothing to do or donest have to match the opinion of gamezblog.net regarding the subject.